No announcement yet.

Cooling Passage on Lower Unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help, I put it back together and dropped it at the skeeter dealer. I was told it might take a week to get to it. Thanks again.

Comment

Joeschon

don't give up the ship yet !! there is light at the end of the tunnel...when ya work on these critters and get home after a Looong day,,you might understand that's its not always One (1) simple answer to your issue..hope you report back here with what was found (hopefully) and does anyone here know what EGT is ???? BTW 14.7 will run a little high......................

Comment

Originally posted by bajakeith View Post
        don't give up the ship yet !! there is light at the end of the tunnel...when ya work on these critters and get home after a Looong day,,you might understand that's its not always One (1) simple answer to your issue..hope you report back here with what was found (hopefully) and does anyone here know what EGT is ???? BTW 14.7 will run a little high......................
        Is it egocentric technician?

Comment

Originally posted by bajakeith View Post
          .hope you report back here with what was found (hopefully) and does anyone here know what EGT is ???? BTW 14.7 will run a little high......................
          Exhaust Gas Temperature

And for the Op, please report back what they find..
          Scott
          1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I'm missing something here !! Hell-woo

Comment

Working...
            X