Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

to all you reprobates out there. You know who you are.

Oh, and Happy New Year to all as well.

Remember on new years eve that it is better to have a bottle in from of yee than a frontal lobotomy.

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
    Remember on new years eve that it is better to have a bottle in from of yee than a frontal lobotomy.
    Me thinks you have been tipping a bit early.

Happy and healthy to ye all.

Ray

Comment

We'll be at Cedar Key watching our Clemson Tigers kick Oklahoma's butts!...Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone!....

Comment

Merry Christmas and appreciate all the help and comments.. and a Happy Healthy New Year 2016

Comment

and that's how you can tell Ray is either a muzzie or a democrat, or Babtist.

aint no such thing as tipping to early.

falling over early is a Methodist thing

merry cristmas

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
            and that's how you can tell ray is either a muzzie or a democrat, or babtist.

Aint no such thing as tipping to early.

Falling over early is a methodist thing

merry cristmas
            a democrat???!!!!

Comment

You say that I am tipping a bit early as if there is something wrong with that?

Better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Nothing wrong with having a fifth on the fourth either. Or the other 30/31 days for that matter.

My thoughts are crystal clear, it is just that the words are garbled.

Being an aging/aged self taught typist, my fingers aren't as nimble as they once were either. Parts of me are stiffening and parts of me won't stiffen like they once did.

Where is that Mr. Almetelo, the Portugal man? Have not heard from him in a while. Hope he is well.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you as well!!
                ACLU DISCLAIMER:
                Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. May you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped to make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political belief, ****** preferences, or gender identity of the wishee. (By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for themselves, herself, himself, itself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)
                No trees, animals, plants, or insects were harmed during the preparation of this post, however, some electrons may have been temporarily inconvenienced.

Comment

Hi!

I always try to have a look here almost daily

Merry Christmas for all of you and your families that celebrate the season!
                  For those that donīt celebrate the season Happy holidays!

Fortunately for me this Christmas will not be working

Happy New Year 2016 for all

Comment

Merry Christmas to all - it will soon be time to crack open the cooking sherry :-).

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

It goes without saying, this is one of the best forums on the net and I personally appreciate everyone's experience, input and views!

Scott
                      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by RayBersch View Post
                        a democrat???!!!!
                        them is fighting words

Merry Christmas to all and hopefully a happy new year

Comment

Working...
                        X