Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Zeno.

Comment

Before anyone corrects me about the space references many assumptions are made. The example requires a very rigid container, one can see the piston flying out and the water instantly expanding to gas. Based on simple
      theory that it is pressure and temperature that determins at least at the Element level, whether they exist in a gaseous, liquid or solid form.
      Water would exist in ice form in outer space.

Comment

Happy New Year Zeno.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          Happy New Year Zeno.
          Thanks, Happy New year to you and a Merry Xmas. Boating season for me.

Comment

Mr zane !

You, Sir are a fool and really need to learn !! how dare you even question my time in this biz and my wisdom... F- off and merry fishmass.....done and OUT PS (edit) your constant Idle speculation and banter is like you should/could/would have a clue about motors and systems is a bad,bad joke...I have 3 SAR vessel's that I service....So in simple words for you....folks lives depend on my skills and wisdom,, So,,, till you come back on here with something of anything value and not stupid,, aka dumb,,,go watch your telly/boobtube and leave us smart guy's to do are jobs in peace....nuff said..............
            Last edited by bajakeith; 12-23-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bajakeith View Post
              You, Sir are a fool and really need to learn !! how dare you even question my time in this biz and my wisdom... F- off and merry fishmass.....done and OUT PS (edit) your constant Idle speculation and banter is like you should/could/would have a clue about motors and systems is a bad,bad joke...I have 3 SAR vessel's that I service....So in simple words for you....folks lives depend on my skills and wisdom,, So,,, till you come back on here with something of anything value and not stupid,, aka dumb,,,go watch your telly/boobtube and leave us smart guy's to do are jobs in peace....nuff said..............
              Chill out mate!
              Address the merits of my argument; and stop standing on big noting yourself, as you appear to be the fool. Or maybe go easy on the Xmas cheer.
              Seriously it is only a discussion forum with thousands of amateur members, not an exclusive boys club!!!!

Comment

well, that post from 'bajakeith" was "the last straw" for me;

happily this site provides an "ignore list"

I know from any & all of his previous posts that I will not be missing anything

for anyone else who feels the same way, from the FAQS:

Dealing with Troublesome Users
                Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by fairdeal View Post
                  well, that post from 'bajakeith" was "the last straw" for me;

happily this site provides an "ignore list"

I know from any & all of his previous posts that I will not be missing anything

for anyone else who feels the same way, from the FAQS:

Dealing with Troublesome Users
                  Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.
                  Thanks Fairdeal! This has been a very information site for me and I respect the opinions and the advice of others. At the same time I also found the comments from bajakeith over the top and am moving him to the ignore list.

Comment

This is the second time I have been the subject to this man's tirade of abuse. I don't know why he appears to single me out .
                    Normally I'm thick skinned enough to dismiss this sort of thing, but on this occasion I felt deep offence and I just had to swiftly respond.

Abusive, bullying, condescending , patronising, authoritarian and arrogant are a few words to describe his attack on me. He should have simply disagreed and explained and not suggest that he is mighty and cannot be questioned.

More of this and I will do as he wishes and leave.

Comment

Working...
                    X