90HP Vmax SHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90HP Vmax SHO

I was unhappy with the performance of my 2021 yamaha f70 I'm getting my 16ft starcraft stealth up on plane, and given the great trade value I was offered decided to upgrade.

I decided to go with the 90VMAX SHO over the regular F90 as it actually worked out to be cheaper.

My question is that regardless of how much I search, aside from slightly different gearing I'm not coming up with very much information on actual differences or performance specs.

I'm not finding very much real world comparisons or experiences with the 90SHO either.

I'm hoping a few members here have some first hand experience and can also steer me in the direction of prop pitches and what to expect on a 16ft boat that got 33mph with the 70 (when it would finally get on plane)

Take a look at some Yamaha performance bulletins with similar boats. For instance.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Take a look at some Yamaha performance bulletins with similar boats. For instance.

Thanks, I hadn't seen these before. The repower looks like it should be a great choice!

Comment

Working...
      X