Did i find model # ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i find model # ??????

Facing engine ground level behind computer a stamped circle engine block - 61A top portion of circle , bottom portion - 03 - this stamped circle is larger then nickel smaller then quarter
    trying too find what engine I have when ordering parts , stick on tags by engine support is on both sides , not able too read \
    thanks

Need more information.

What do you think the HP is? What year do you think the motor is? Does it have carburetors? Is it fuel injected? Is it a two stroke or a four stroke? Do you have a picture of it that you can show us?

Comment

I found more numbers , stamped on block , 12-00-65L RR080
      One of you members said look for a stamp size of quarter , 6 1 A - O3 stamped in engine block not far from the 12 numbers just found
      ONLY thing i know about this engine is the following
      early 2000's
      OX 66
      2 stroke
      250 hp
      fuel rails

thanks

Comment

I think what you are referring to is a round decal on the block. Usually in the vicinity of the starter motor. Black numbers on a white background.

Go and look at the CDI box. What numbers/markings do you see?

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          I think what you are referring to is a round decal on the block. Usually in the vicinity of the starter motor. Black numbers on a white background.

Go and look at the CDI box. What numbers/markings do you see?
          Boscoe you have asked him before for these and he never did reply back with the info

Comment

Has happened to me a countless number of times.

Comment

Working...
            X