2008 f60 tlr dies after hard throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 f60 tlr dies after hard throttle

hi have a f60tlr efi dies after hard throttle it wont return to idle. i can get it to start back up with some coaxing then will idle fine, crack the throttle again and dies once i let back out of it.
    anybody have a direction to point me to on what to check?

i don't have a manual yet so just looking for some knowledge here
    has new fuel pumps and fuel lines and makes 40 psi on prime and runs at 32 psi idle or wot
    have good spark and air and a new oil pressure switch
    i was leaning towards the tps being bad since it is non adjustable looking for some clear info on what wires to back probe and what voltages i should be getting? tested today and from pink to black i get 1.04v in neutral position and 3.49v at full throttle now i know on cars its 3v-5vso im assuming i should have 3v at idle or neutral and 5v at wot but ive been wrong before or i might even be checking the wrong wires any help is appreciated thanks

Are you saying that you can run wot with no problem...but as you back off the throttle then it dies?

Comment

will idle with no issues rev up fine but returning to idle from high rpms it stalls out and doesn't want to start up without a little bit of throttle modulation then will idle fine and act the same again

Comment

Working...
      X