Clear All

• little routing help RE grey oil vent hoses

New too me and working my way thru understanding this engine
    2000's OX 66
    2 stroke
    250 hp

Noticed 3 loose hoses ,
    figured out two ( think )
    One is black off of oil tank , goes too top portion of the niiple off carb cover

port side front of engine near carbs , two grey oil vent hoses , one is longer then other , shorter grey has red stripe , other is grey . I have the longer grey going too other nipple of air cover ,
    Searched longest time and cant seem too find were this other hose goes ?
    DId not want too cap , Can I put a tee connection off the grey going too nipple and button this up
    I find small amount of oil base of cowling , could be coming from oil vent hoses ,

thanks

you have to buy download service manual for YOUR PARTICULAR ENGINE 2000 OX 66, or you will screw up oiling system and trash engine. manual is cheap - engine expensive.

Comment

problem is he has no idea what motor he has to order the proper manual.
      if he has no idea, we sure have no clue either

Comment

If he has carbs then its older than 2000's. Supply the full numbers off the tag and maybe someone can help you.

Comment

GOT IT - behind the VST pump there was a tiny tee - with 2 . Grey hoses, One end was missing grey hose .
          You guys have tried too assist me locating numbers on engine so you can help when I have question ,
          one of you said a tag by starter , nothing , was not pulling starter , I looked all over without pulling apart engine and see nothing , Will keep poking , I do have SELIG boat which not best , Pics are tuff too see and coveres many engines . Thanks for helping

Comment

Working...
          X