Unavailable Part: F15MSHC Guide, valve 1 - 66M-11133-10-00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable Part: F15MSHC Guide, valve 1 - 66M-11133-10-00

Tried two different suppliers who showed part as in stock, but both later refunded my order saying part no longer manufactured and/or available. Can these be rebuilt or refurbished, or is there any equivalent aftermarket part available? My issue is clean oil leaking from the upper exhaust port when the engine is running. Any thoughts?

Part is discontinued. Having the existing valve guides knurled might be a solution. Talk to a machine shop.

Comment

Originally posted by F15MSHC_99 View Post
      Tried two different suppliers who showed part as in stock, but both later refunded my order saying part no longer manufactured and/or available. Can these be rebuilt or refurbished, or is there any equivalent aftermarket part available? My issue is clean oil leaking from the upper exhaust port when the engine is running. Any thoughts?
      why do you think this is a valve guide problem?
      And what are you calling the upper exhaust port?

Comment

Google that part number. I seen it on Ebay and several Yamaha motorcycle sites. How much play in the guide? New valve stem seals? If you find one you will probably have to ream it to final size after installing.

Comment

Working...
        X