High Pressure Pump OX66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Pressure Pump OX66

hey guys. so i checked my HP today and i was getting 32 PSI and it all of a sudden drops drastically to like 25 or so. the clymer guide have indicates 41-51 PSI for EFI models and 35.6 for HDPI models.

would the 32 PSI BEING OUT OF SPEC BY 3-4 PSI CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS?

should a 200HP ox66 saltwater series 2, have a fuel pressure of 35.6? or is the clymer guide correct for the EFI model?

i am thinking bad or weak pump or fuel pressure regulator?

i have replaced the CDI, Pulsor coil, stator new plugs.

the issue is still when given throttle on load, it dies. if you advance the throttle while not in gear it revs fine.
    Last edited by AnthonyS92; 07-27-2023, 11:58 PM.

Originally posted by AnthonyS92 View Post
    hey guys. so i checked my HP today and i was getting 32 PSI and it all of a sudden drops drastically to like 25 or so. the clymer guide have indicates 41-51 PSI for EFI models and 35.6 for HDPI models.

would the 32 PSI BEING OUT OF SPEC BY 3-4 PSI CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS?

should a 200HP ox66 saltwater series 2, have a fuel pressure of 35.6? or is the clymer guide correct for the EFI model?

i am thinking bad or weak pump or fuel pressure regulator?

i have replaced the CDI, Pulsor coil, stator new plugs.

the issue is still when given throttle on load, it dies. if you advance the throttle while not in gear it revs fine.
    1st off, what are you calling HDPI?

Maybe HPDI, those motor's rail pressure run in hundreds of psi

And low rail pressure on your Ox or any infected motor would be a problem since the ECU thinks it is at spec.
    how are you measuring it?

Comment

Working...
    X