• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is with Firefox.

IE and Firefox OK. Chrome not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Windows 7. Tried 8. Sent it back. Ugh. From what I have heard I don't think I want Windows 10. I keep getting a notice to update.
      I did the Windows 10 update (from 7) about a month ago.

A bit different than 7, programs and documents, pic's, etc are elsewhere, but after a week with it, I'm maneuvering W/O issue. Overall, I'm very happy with it.

It initially wouldn't install, my neighbor a computer guy, did some research and had to make up a new file and it went thru...

I'm using Windows 10 browser, "Edge".

Prior to 10, I'd get a blue screen every one to two weeks.. Haven't have one yet

Also, per my friend, (owns a computer company, setting up commercial systems, internet, puter repair, etc in Colorado) alot of the programs you now have are upgrading to windows 10 and won't function correctly with (not all at once, but eventually) XP, 7, 8, etc.

And per him (I never saw 8), 10 is WAY BETTER than 8 (very un-friendly) and pretty easy to get around... Mine was the second one he played with and he likes it more than 7.
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Windows 10 is great, but I don't appreciate it when Cortana tells me "go **** off"

Comment

Working...
        X