F150 fuel pumps for 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F150 fuel pumps for 2004

Hi all, hoping an expert can answer this. The diagrams tell me my pumps are 63P-24410-20-00.
    When I search I see cheaper pumps #s 63P-24410-10-00, as well as 63P-24410-00-00. Is there a difference in these? That look the same and the ones on my model diagram are of course the most expensive by 2. Please no “ just buy what SIM has on the website “ , I want real advice based on technical knowledge. Thanks

Need to know the complete model of your motor.

Comment

With your additude,, you must be used to wanting !!

Comment

Some folks don't know how their messages come across in print.

Comment

Kind of makes me wonder who Kieth was talking to.

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
            Kind of makes me wonder who Kieth was talking to.
            One can never tell with Keith.

I think I used to hear from him from time to time back in my Yam days.

Comment

It’s a 2004 F150 xtrc.

Comment

I’m Steve out of Chicago BTW. And it’s not attitude, just a plea for real useful conversation. Some members in this forum treat it like a church social.

Comment

very strange that that part number is not what I see here

Yamaha Outboard 150HP OEM Parts Diagram for Fuel Injection Pump 1 | Boats.net
                  63P-13907-00-00

never mind, you are looking for the lift pump not the injection pump
                  Yamaha Outboard 150HP OEM Parts Diagram for Fuel 1 | Boats.net

seems your motor used the 63P-24410-00-00

what diagram were you looking at?

Last edited by 99yam40; 06-12-2023, 09:21 AM.

Comment

That’s the confusion in part (no pun intended). Last week I ordered the 63p-24410-20-00, as per the SIM diagram for my model. That is indeed what the 2 pumps looks like, they are in series one above the other. This weekend I went to change it and saw there are 2, which I hadn’t seen before -my fault- and suddenly the diagram had a different looking pump under “Fuel”- with no Fuel 1 and Fuel 2. I will call SIM but I want to know, are all these similar looking pumps with very similar numbers the same pump? I know many manufacturers will set prices based on demand and change the number slightly to make an extra buck. Thanks for your help

Comment

Boscoe has a better handle on the number stuff, but the 00 would be the original part number and then the 10 and 20 would be the newer and improved versions of that part.
                      what was changed, we have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by smplaxco View Post
                        I’m Steve out of Chicago BTW. And it’s not attitude, just a plea for real useful conversation. Some members in this forum treat it like a church social.
                        We are social first. Helpful second.

No one here is getting paid to do anything for anyone. We do what we can to socially help our fellow motor owners. Those that are not social and friendly first will not be getting the help that can be made available.

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                          Boscoe has a better handle on the number stuff, but the 00 would be the original part number and then the 10 and 20 would be the newer and improved versions of that part.
                          what was changed, we have no idea
                          He is talking about the mechanical fuel pumps.

Comment

Comment

An F150TXRC was delivered with 63P-2410-00-00 fuel pumps. See above diagram.

63P-24410-00-00 has been superceded by 63P-24410-10-00 and then by 63P-24410-20-00.

Buy whatever pump you wish. Many will use non OEM fuel pumps.

Comment

Working...
                              X