Part numbers online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part numbers online!

Do anybody have a link to where i can find part numbers for my 2001 Yamaha v-x 250!?

Here

Yamaha Outboard Parts

or here

PMPro Consumer

Are you in Danmark? If so, where?

Comment

Ok thanks

Yes Ølgod near Esbjerg!

Comment

My 2001 V-X 250 is not on the boats.net site.

I got a 1993 115 V4 too,im rebuilding both this winther...Thinks that finding part numbers is a mess..But maybe i just need to learn how it works!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danishboater View Post
          My 2001 V-X 250 is not on the boats.net site.

I got a 1993 115 V4 too,im rebuilding both this winther...Thinks that finding part numbers is a mess..But maybe i just need to learn how it works!!
          What is the serial number of your VX motor? It will begin with the number 6.

Was the motor sold originally in the US or somewhere else?

All you will find at the boats.net and Yamaha USA website is models that were sold here in the states. If you give me the serial number perhaps we can find the equivalent US model if your motor was not sold in the US.

For instance, here is the US model VX250 for 1992. A VX250 was not offered here in the states as a 1991 model year motor. Keep in mind that some VX250's were made in 1991 and sold as a 1992 model year motor. Same as you can get a 2016 automobile here now even though we are still in 2015.

2002 VX250TLRA Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

They are not making it easy to find out...Im pretty sure that its sold here in EU as new!!

Here is the text written on the plate on the bracket...

Yamaha 250AETO
            61A X 707124
            S

Comment

Take a look at a USA model 250TXRS. It should be the closest equivalent US model to your specific motor.

1994 250TXRS Yamaha Outboard Parts

It might be prudent to talk to a Danish dealer about the precise part number of any parts that you might need. Once you have the part number you can see if it is available from boats.net and if it makes sense to order from the US. Shipping and import duties might hurt you.

Comment

Thanks a lot...Duty and shipping is no problem,its still MUCH cheaper in the states...I can buy a complete powerhead gasket seal and o ring kit in the states for 130USD,here in Denmark ONE cylinder head gasket costs 110USD

Comment

I just found this and it looks like its the one i need..Dont you agree Boscoe?

Spare part choosing Yamaha 250AETO, year: 2001 | Buy spare parts for automobiles and moto equipment from Japan at reasonable prices in MegaZip online shop.

Comment

I can't disagree. Certainly it is for a 250AETO.

So copy any part number that you need and plug it into the search box at boats.net. See if they carry the part. I suspect they will for the most part.

What are you doing up so late?

Comment

Cool...My Bullmastiff do not have enough milk for her puppys,so im giving them milk in bottles and now i have to sleep before they are hungry again

Thanks for helping and have a great night.

Regards Kent.

Comment

Hmm can you tell me how i see which one is the port side and which one is the steyrboard side piston in the AETO link??

Comment

The arrow at the lower portion of the diagram is the key. Port and starboard are based on being behind the motor looking forward.

When you get the piston it might have a P or an S marked on the top of it. It might also have an arrow that points to the exhaust port which is to the center of the motor.

See following illustration.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                            X