Top dead center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top dead center

Anyone have any input, I enclosed pics. Is it 1 or 2 with the M, both seem to have pistons and the top of the stroke. Tried putting a dowl inside both cylinders but due to the piston being offset from the spark plug I can’t get an accurate. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Have you any idea as to the model and brand of the motor?

Comment

Seems a two cylinder where either TDC can be chosen. For valve timing belt placement and stretch check, I presume. Ignition timing must be ascertained elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        Have you any idea as to the model and brand of the motor?
        2004 F15 . I think I got it. The 1 is and 2 with M are both TDC. I guess it’s what zenoahphobic said.

now I just need to figure out why she’s running hot. Did everything. Thermo, water pump spark plugs carb rebuild. Spark plugs showing hot lean condition. I’m lost. Thought I had a clog around the cylinder heads etc. so pulled the head. I don’t see anything obvious or anywhere near clogged.

Comment

Originally posted by zenoahphobic View Post
          Seems a two cylinder where either TDC can be chosen. For valve timing belt placement and stretch check, I presume. Ignition timing must be ascertained elsewhere.
          Yea I believe you are correct . Thank you for the information

Comment

Working...
          X