X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L 150 FETO information

Morning all,
    My first post ......

I have recently spent quite a bit of time on the net looking for information on the above titled motor. I am left confused.
    Only just got this old girl and I am looking for information on her. Service schedule and maintenance plan, year of manufacture etc.
    She has not run for quite some years now, hope to get her fired up soon but am expecting problems ....... are these motors reliable?
    When looking online for new replacement parts I am not sure what to look for year wise as I am not sure of the exact specs of this motor.
    I would ask that anyone enlighten me as to what year the motor is and what model of part numbers should I use when looking for spares. Any help would be appreciated.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Moz.

If not available here .Try these guys Brisbane Yamaha | "We know boats"

Comment

Thanks very much, having a look see now.
      Regards,
      Moz

Comment

What is the complete serial number of the motor? It should begin with a 6G4 prefix.

Comment

Hi Boscoe,

It is 6K0 X 100291 Q
          Hope that helps.
          Moz

Comment

What country are you in?
            Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

My guess is that your model is the equivalent of a USA model L150TXR(). Are you sure that the numbers are 100291? I can't find that number in my data.

You can find parts here:

1998 L150TXRW Yamaha Outboard Parts

And you can find maintenance requirements in the owner's manual which can be read here

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/s...-02-91_633.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X