Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part number of F25 PTT switch

Hi,

Cant find part number for 2022 F25 PTT switch assy. Can anyone help out?
    6DR_MultiTillerHandle.jpg

Is the complete model of the motor not known?

Comment

Model is unknown. I dont have this kind of motor, just looking parts for retrofitting. In europe yamaha dont offer tiller models with trim/tilt.
      I have looked around, but havent find parts catalog that includes this switch.

Comment

then why are you looking for a 2022 model?
        why not a 2021?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teitur123 View Post
            Model is unknown. I dont have this kind of motor, just looking parts for retrofitting. In europe yamaha dont offer tiller models with trim/tilt.
            I have looked around, but havent find parts catalog that includes this switch.
            Last I checked, France is in Europe. Here is a snap shot from a link to Yamaha motors being offered in France. One of which is the T25. That model can be equipped with the optional Yamaha multifunction tiller handle that has the trim and tilt switch integrated within it. Sounds like that is what you need. But...

https://www.yamaha-motor.eu/fr/fr/pr...ersatile/ft25/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                Thanks alot, thats what i was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Last I checked, France is in Europe. Here is a snap shot from a link to Yamaha motors being offered in France. One of which is the T25. That model can be equipped with the optional Yamaha multifunction tiller handle that has the trim and tilt switch integrated within it. Sounds like that is what you need. But...

https://www.yamaha-motor.eu/fr/fr/pr...ersatile/ft25/

This is not really the same, that is sold in US. I was looking for standard tiller and PTT version.

I have ordered 20hp with tiller and short shaft. Plan is to retrofit PTT parts to it.

Comment

Well now you tell us.

In what country are you?

Good luck. In many cases with US models it is cheaper to sell what one has and buy what one wants, than it is to try and modify a motor. The latter can get very expensive. In many cases the mounting structure is not the same.

Note that none of the US models have power trim. Power tilt only.

Last edited by boscoe99; 08-22-2022, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I am located in Estonia.
                      Here they are selling F20G models. Yes it is quite expensive to do this conversion.
                      Other option would be PT-35 trim unit, but this costs 1300€ here and is out of stock. Also moves motor backwards alot and i dont like it.

Our F20 models have too only power tilt and it will probably do the job i need.
                      Other option would be using F25 parts as it has power trim and tilt. Problem is that i havent find short PTT models in spare catalogs to check parts. Only long shaft models. F25GETS is the model i need.

Comment

Working...
                      X