tack signal wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tack signal wires

need to know which wires are for the tack signal on a 99 250hp OX66 and an 01 115hp 2 stroke

i have the service manuals for the 250hp but it only gives wire colors, not descriptions. not sure if its in the 4-pin connectors or the main harness to the remotes. original gauges are being replaced to a dual 10" displays.

the oil injection has been deleted on this boat, we premix our fuel now after blowing 3 powerheads due to it. so i know its not that connector. i have the wiring bypassed to prevent limp mode

the 115hp i do not have service manual for. it had a aftermarket tach that has never hooked up.

it has a yellow wire for an aftermarket temp gauge. it still has the oil injection. it has a wire all by itself going to nothing. it has a 4-pin connector but with only 2 wires. then the main harness to the remotes

Comment

Comment

i got the tach connected on the 250hp to my digital display and it responds. but it reads over 50k rpm when actually around 3-4k rpm. what kind of signal does the engine output

Comment

Working...
        X