X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check PM Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stevek369 View Post
      My guess is that it was the instructions on programming a new remote?

Many car alarms will do that by turning the key a certain number of times and pressing certain buttons. Several require two already programmed transmitters in order to add a third.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevek369 View Post
        Jesus Christ works at the Kennesaw Yamaha shop?

Nope. Kill Devil Hills NC it appears.

Comment

well that is simpler than I thought it would be, but not as simple as my F150 PU keys.
          I wonder if you could program just about any Yamaha YCOP fob to it or do they make different ones for different YCOPs
          Last edited by 99yam40; 10-20-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=99yam40;126765]well that is simpler than I thought it would be, but not as simple as my F150 PU keys.
            I wonder if you could program just about any Yamaha YCOP fob to it or do they make different ones for different YCOPs
            I wonder if we could make this not disappear like the last one did.
            lets see if copying and pasting the pic will make it stay in the thread instead of being tied to photobucket
            QUOTE]

If you do that I might stop posting images into my posts.

There is a reason that I do what I do with respect to those images.

Comment

I will delete it?

Comment

Thanks.

If stevek wants the procedure he better capture it and save it for himself some place. It won't stay around long.

Comment

Its here permanently:

Uploading two "snips" of the original post (attaching pic's direct from my lap top).

(No Photobucket involved).

Double click to enlarge
                  Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 02-01-2017, 05:26 PM.
                  Scott
                  1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I am sure he is referring to the fact that it is copy righted material so he was not wanting it up permanently

Comment

This dog has been broken from sucking those eggs.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!...

That is perfect

If I ever run into you boscoe99...lunch/dinner/beers are one me!

I purchased the Y-Cop system for my new F70LA from a UK store on eBay. As the price was so cheap, I wasn't expecting it to be a new (and fully functional) system. I don't want to post a link or mention the name of the seller (in case it may violate forum protocol); however, they are selling more of these at 70 British Pounds shipped to the USA (about $86). These are the new Y-Cop units that come with the pigtail wires and TWO transmitters. I just ordered another system just for the transmitter.

They are probably not selling very fast because they are advertising a strange part number; however, you can actually read the correct Yamaha part number on their uploaded photos:
                        "6Y8 28107-94" on the instruction booklet and "F8T74772" stamped on the back of the main unit

I did Google the UK store just to make sure they were actually legit business

Thanks again!
                        Steve

Comment

Could someone please upload the instructions again or type them out. I have two additional ycop transmitters I want to add to my system. Thanks!

Comment

Start a new post please.

Comment

YCOP immobiliser

Does anyone know why the main unit of this device has to be located so that it is vertical? The surface of the unit has a raised arrow with the instruction ' This way up'. The unit in my boat does not comply to this instruction.

Comment

Working...
                              X