Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post flagged as spam...who are the mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post flagged as spam...who are the mods?

Hello, I'm new here. I posted asking for help in regards to connecting my Yamaha engines to my Garmin. However, I made edits to the post twice in a row and now it says my post got flagged as spam.

I can't send any messages to boats.net...who are the mods in this forum I could contact to get the post approved?

Thanks in advance.

I would try again and stop editing you post

Comment

This forum's master is remarkably intolerant of edits. I've been the victim of this.

Comment

I think it is an automated system that is doing it.

Comment

For sure, I was just being a smart-ass. It REALLY seems to kick in when editing a post with an embedded image. The squirrel just can't keep up with it and it kicks it out. Eye suck at profreeding, but this sighte havs rally make me think 2wice befor I hit PHOST.
          Last edited by oldmako69; 04-20-2022, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah, too many edits within a short period of time seems to be the kicker (or at least "a" reason). Try re-reading before you click post - there's no rush to click that "post reply" button! Saying that, obviously I am not immune to the "click fast" thing since I apparently have figured out that too many clicks in a row is hot button for the machine.
            2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
            1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

Working...
            X