6F0 service/workshop manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6F0 service/workshop manual

I have restored an old boat with a Yamaha 60 HP 2 cyl. 2 stroke - 6f0 engine, produced in the late 70's early 80's. I would love to keep it running as it came with the boat, and for that it would be a great help if i could get hold of a workshop/service manual - the engine starts and runs very well, and i would like to keep it that way, all though a little more power would be nice - at least with the correct manual i can ensure that everything is ok.

All kinds of info and help on the engine type would be appreciated - thanks
    Attached Files

Gorgeous boat!

Comment

Yes. Very nice boat.

Looks like the 6F0 models were produced circa 1982. Before Yamaha started importing motors into the USA.

Does your motor have oil injection or does it use premix? Earliest 60 HP two stroke model here was the P60TLHP model. A tiller handle model.Oil injected. Service manual for it is LIT-18616-00-60. It might have some good information in it that relates to your particular motor.

Comment

You can go here and take a look at the parts for the P60. See if they look anything like the parts that are on your motor.

https://www.boats.net/catalog/yamaha...p/p60tlhp-1991

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          Yes. Very nice boat.

Looks like the 6F0 models were produced circa 1982. Before Yamaha started importing motors into the USA.

Does your motor have oil injection or does it use premix? Earliest 60 HP two stroke model here was the P60TLHP model. A tiller handle model.Oil injected. Service manual for it is LIT-18616-00-60. It might have some good information in it that relates to your particular motor.

Thanks - the 6f0 is a 2 cyl. Engine - pre-mix only, maybe the Mariner version (same Yamaha engine) was available in the US/Canadian market - a manual for that one would be ok as well.

Comment

Working...
          X