Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought I was the only one that noticed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I was the only one that noticed.

Obviously not.

are you talking about all of the mix breeds showing up

Comment

Today’s political correctness is becoming a bit nauseating to me….

Comment

Nope..you are not the only one.

Comment

Imagine what it might be like to go decades without seeing anyone that looked like you in commercials. It's been what..a copule of years for you and already apparently a big deal to you.

Comment

And how is this related to yamaha outboards anyway...I boat to get away from the bullcrap.

Comment

chartscharts Do you happen to watch the show Below Deck? Would like to hear your opinion on when the N-Word was used?

Comment

Actually, the commercials of today are quite informative. They are indicating to me that there are little to no income or wealth disparities. Despite what we are told.

All of the non whites in today's commercials drive better cars, eat in fancier restaurants and live in better houses than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by chartscharts View Post
                  Imagine what it might be like to go decades without seeing anyone that looked like you in commercials. It's been what..a copule of years for you and already apparently a big deal to you.
                  Not a big deal. Just shitty marketing. Their money. Advertise any way you want I say.

Comment

Working...
                  X