X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. I knew.

Comment

Originally posted by JDDsdogs View Post
      OP = "I have just noticed that the seal on the tilt cylinder isn't seated properly (pictures refer)"

DennisG01;
      I too noted he had the correct photo, just that the cylinder in the photo with the bad seal was a trim cylinder rather than a tilt cylinder. Again, just wanted to make sure he ordered the correct part. I have gone back to parts to check, the dust seals for the two different cylinders are different part numbers
      I see looking more carefully at the photo that it is indeed a tilt cylinder that has the bad seal. My bad!.
      Sorry about that. My seeing eye dog does not do well with the big words and Color.

Comment

JDD... no worries - thanks for posting back about that!
        2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
        1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

It’s nothing to do with eyes, but rather the interpretation of what the eyes transmit to the brain.
          The beauty is that pictures are in high definition and we can zoom in very well. Often you need two pictures to confirm (believe).

Comment

Some times our eyes see what we want to see. Not what is there to be seen.

Comment

Working...
            X