Sharrow Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post

what phone service are you using for those 4 phones?
    seems that would cost $30 to $60 each a month
    Only one of the phones is activated for phone and text use. TracFone is the pay as you go provider. It is about $120 a year which includes x data time, y phone minutes and z texts. I buy more texts if and as needed. A thousand for five bucks. Never have had to buy more data or phone minutes.

The other three phones cost nothing once past the initial purchase cost. But they can only be used if wifi is available.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Only one of the phones is activated for phone and text use. TracFone is the pay as you go provider. It is about $120 a year which includes x data time, y phone minutes and z texts. I buy more texts if and as needed. A thousand for five bucks. Never have had to buy more data or phone minutes.

The other three phones cost nothing once past the initial purchase cost. But they can only be used if wifi is available.
      Oh I thought they would have to be activated to download stuff.
      I did not know they could be used the way you are using them not activated and using wifi to and from your other phone or internet modem

I have had Boost mobile for years because I had good service out in the bay I fished normally.
      pay as you go.
      flip phone started out 10 cents a minute/text and now went to 20 Cents.
      put $20 in every 90 days so left over money stays.
      I do not use it much at all

now they tell me 3 g is going away so I will need to get a G4 or G5 phone and my old, grandfathered plan will not work with the newer phones
      they show plans for $10,15,25 and 30@ month but only for new customers

So, I need to find a new phone and provider I guess
      or get my brother to sign up for me to get the new customer deals
      Last edited by 99yam40; 01-12-2022, 02:39 PM.

Comment

This does more than I will ever need.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tracfone-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Comment

Working...
        X