f90la 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f90la 2014

i need wiring diagram and illustrations to hook up digital tach and remote control

It is in the F90LA service manual.
    Last edited by boscoe99; 07-05-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      It is the F90LA service manual.
      LOL Boscoe, I think you meant to type, "It is IN the...service manual."

which brings to the surface my ongoing curiosity about this site -

searching the threads,
      there's history back to 2003

and until oh, a bit over a year ago,

questions were frequently answered by "boats.net"

but now everything seems to depend on you, Rodbolt, and a couple of other crusty old pros

what's the story - seems there must be an interesting story here

Comment

Damn my proof reading skills. Or, the lack thereof. I did in fact leave out the "in". I have made the necessary correction.

I don't know the story about this website other than it is sponsored by boats.net, a Yamaha dealer. The moderator rings in from time to time but very seldom. I suspect the concept was for the moderator to answer parts related questions. About applicability, usage, availability and such. And not so much technical related questions.

Rodbolt is a master mechanic and does a good job of answering "how to" questions. Other mechanics jump in from time to time as well.

I am a retiree with time on my hands so I spend some of that time here, helping if and when I can. I used to hang out at brand X website but the politics and such over there drove me to leave. Much more civil over here.

Comment

interesting

well, between you and Rodbolt

this board is a fantastic resource

highly educational

and, yes, a nice place.

Thanks to you both!

Comment

no diagram nessasary. buy the correct Yamaha tach,the correct alarm/trim harness and the correct power harness and its simply plug and play.

I got banned from X site some years back .

I try not to be to abrasive, but sometimes if the emperor has no clothes ya gotta tell him.

Comment

Working...
            X