No announcement yet.

99yam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Been so long I forgot that you had posted this information.

I am now wondering how accurate the peak adapters are. Or should I be wondering how accurate the mathematical formula's are?

My conclusion is that for the typical mechanic he is better served using the peak voltage adapter. Cheap. No chance of getting the math wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Thanks. Been so long I forgot that you had posted this information.

I am now wondering how accurate the peak adapters are. Or should I be wondering how accurate the mathematical formula's are?

My conclusion is that for the typical mechanic he is better served using the peak voltage adapter. Cheap. No chance of getting the math wrong.
      yep, my thoughts also.
      if the manual gives minimum peak readings then you should use that that type of meter or the adapter so you can make sure your readings are from the same type of meter the manual is calling for

Comment

Hard to wrong with a Stevens. Or my choice of CDI along with a FLUKE 88. And don't forget the Two stroke filter (CDI)

Comment

Originally posted by Keithbaja View Post
          Hard to wrong with a Stevens. Or my choice of CDI along with a FLUKE 88. And don't forget the Two stroke filter (CDI)
          I'll bite what is a 2 stroke filter

Comment

Yamm99 (agent99) my bad. The two stroke filter is for use with a inductive pickup for RPM on a FLUKE 88. Cleans up the noise

I just ckecked my CDI 2019 catalog and it no longer there. Makes a big difference on some motors. But not much on others. And I don't think I even used it this season. Great tool's

Comment

Originally posted by Keithbaja View Post
              Yamm99 (agent99) my bad. The two stroke filter is for use with a inductive pickup for RPM on a FLUKE 88. Cleans up the noise

I just ckecked my CDI 2019 catalog and it no longer there. Makes a big difference on some motors. But not much on others. And I don't think I even used it this season. Great tool's
              Oh , I thought you meant it was for use when reading peak voltage since that was what were discussing

Comment

Working...
              X