Helm Master EX Pattern Shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helm Master EX Pattern Shift

2021 Model Yamaha 300s on my 2022 Pursuit 325OS. I has DSC and DES but no autopilot or Joystick controls. I can get Pattern Shift to work with both engines running, but not when running a single engine. I would like to only run a single engine to minimize run hours, and fish slower than a single in idle. Is this possible?
    TIA,
    Eric

Huh? Say what?

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Huh? Say what?
      Helm Master EX has a feature called Pattern Shift, where you press down on the speed control button on the side of the controls. It lowers speed by 50 RPM for each press. once you get to the limit of the speed control, if you press down again it goes into Pattern Shift mode. This mode automatically shifts the motors in/out of gear. starts at 90% in gear and 10% out of gear. another push of the button will make it 80/20, etc all the way down to where its in gear 10% and out of gear 90% and can get the boat down to .5 mph. shifts are undetectable. I can only get the motors to do this when both are running, I want to know if I can do this with only one motor in gear to minimize run hours.

-Eric

Comment

I need to come up to speed on this system.

Will be back.

Comment

Working...
        X