• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mr. Panasonic

Bend over. Get ready for the jab.

come on now Boscoe, your not one of those anti guys are you/

Comment

Nope. Got my two shots a long time ago.

If it were up to me, those that refuse to get vaccinated would be left to die if they got covid. No treatment or hospitalization for them.

If they did not care to help society, society need not care for them.

​​​​​​​Too many people in the world anyway they say. The cause of global warming they say. We kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

Already had my shots long before that came out. We are trying to run a society....we all got to do our part to make it work. Way to much selfishness in our part of the world now.

Take a look at the people in Afghanistan today..how desperate do you have to be to try and hang on to a aircraft taking off trying to get out out of your own country. And we can't get people to get a vaccine and wear a bloody mask.

Comment

Originally posted by panasonic View Post
          Already had my shots long before that came out. We are trying to run a society....we all got to do our part to make it work. Way to much selfishness in our part of the world now.

Take a look at the people in Afghanistan today..how desperate do you have to be to try and hang on to a aircraft taking off trying to get out out of your own country. And we can't get people to get a vaccine and wear a bloody mask.
          That was crazy. Wonder what the pilots were thinking about with respect to any damage to the airplane.

Having been around during the Vietnam days, all of this reminds me of Peter, Paul and Mary. If you have heard of them. "When will we ever learn, when will we ever learn?"
          Last edited by boscoe99; 08-17-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

seems I have heard of stowaways in wheel wells before found dead.
            gets cold and not enough O2 up high.

with all of those people around those planes I am suprized we did not hear of some sucked into the engines or blasted by the exhaust

Comment

Having all but been bowled over by hot exhaust gas I can relate. NAS Miramar. F8. Young sailor boy. Brings back the good ole days. Still like the smell of burned Jet A or JP.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                That was crazy. Wonder what the pilots were thinking about with respect to any damage to the airplane.

Having been around during the Vietnam days, all of this reminds me of Peter, Paul and Mary. If you have heard of them. "When will we ever learn, when will we ever learn?"
                Not to mention they know people are going to be killed falling off and getting squashed in the landing gear when the gear is selected up.

We will never learn.

Comment

Those videos were horrible. Dude caught in the wheel well head and shoulders. Body flapping against plane at probably 4-500mph. Jeeze ….I feel for the poor airman also, that had to clean that mess. Demonstrates the fear they have for the Taliban.

I read later that the gear wouldn’t retract and sounded an alarm. They had to land quickly in another country to resolve.
                  Last edited by pstephens46; 08-17-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Just cycle the gear and let what's left of him fall free from the plane. My guess? He was hanging on to the landing gear and then got caught between the gear doors when they closed. He was probably dead before they reached 5000 feet and may have been dead instantly. The gear and gear doors on a plane that big are HUGE. And the hydraulics required to move them while flying at 250 knots (or more) are incredibly powerful. Rams MUCH larger than on a dozer for example. They'd squish a human as if it were a tiny bug. I seriously doubt that guy did anything to hurt the gear doors. Maybe smash a proximity sensor, but that's about it.
                    Last edited by oldmako69; 08-21-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X