Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Yam 15 no water from exhaust

Hi all
    Recently bought a 2006 yam 2 stroke that turned out to be quite salted up.
    I've removed the head and completely desalted, have a good flow from the exhaust jacket into the cylinder water jackets.
    Only issue is that I dont have any water coming out of the exhaust in the mid section , I'm running in a test tank by the way.
    Before I remove the powerhead to check over the base is this normal or should I expect a good flow from here?
    Engine is running at normal temp now but concerned about water delivery from mid section.
    Thanks

My C40 does not have any either, I worried about it at first, but it has not caused me any problems.
    I had Johnson and e rudes in the past and they had lots of water out of there.

I never figured out why my C40 does not have any, and I have had this thing since 2008

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
      My C40 does not have any either, I worried about it at first, but it has not caused me any problems.
      I had Johnson and e rudes in the past and they had lots of water out of there.

I never figured out why my C40 does not have any, and I have had this thing since 2008
      Excellent thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
      X