F60TJR has a prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F60TJR has a prop

I was hoping y'all could give me some insight on this motor I'm looking at. It's a F60TJR, year code H, but has a prop foot instead of jet. Is this a common thing or am I reading the model number wrong??? The power head was replaced in 2018 by a Yamaha dealer. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. Looking to buy this rig today.

got a pic on the date of manufacture on the other side bracket?

people can swap out all kinds of parts on motors, so no telling what all has been changed around

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
      got a pic on the date of manufacture on the other side bracket?

people can swap out all kinds of parts on motors, so no telling what all has been changed around
      I don't. But will look. I'm just hoping it won't be a nightmare trying to locate the correct parts if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo1967 View Post

I don't. But will look. I'm just hoping it won't be a nightmare trying to locate the correct parts if needed.
        what power head did the Yamaha dealer put on it?'
        was it a bare block?
        and did they use all of the old electronics and fuel systems or use everything from the motor that they got the power head from?

Not sure how you would find out what lower unit was installed unless you find the people that did that and ask them.

if you could find out what all has been done and what parts were used, it should be easy to find correct parts, but otherwise it could be difficult

just a thought, does a jet have the same kind of T&T as a normal propped motor?
        Last edited by 99yam40; 07-29-2021, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X