Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial on Block Exist?? Yamaha 200hp 2104

Hello how are you? I need your help, this is my case
    I had my engine serviced and I think they changed the entire head of my engine for another! I would like to know if there is any way to verify the engine serial number on the engine block.
    The motor is a F200XB

The last digits of the serial number can usually be found on the block. In the vicinity of the starter motor.

Comment

What makes you think that the power plant was replaced?

Comment

They told me that the gasoline was contaminated with water and that is why 3 pistons broke, the engine only used 20min and did that happen? that's why I think they changed my engine for one with damaged pistons. And that's why I want to check the engine serial on the block. Look the gas from the tank is clean. Well this is happening to me in Venezuela and Then the mechanic tells me that the engine does not have a serial number and I want to show that the engine block is not the same one with which they changed me. So that's the only way to prove to the police that they changed my engine
        I just wanted to be 100% sure that there is that number on the engine block
        If there is something else that can help me with a video or a photo of the exact site where that serial appears, I will leave you my email timgaray@hotmail.com Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
        X