• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks boscoe99
    I will try

Comment

boscoe99 one short...
      I have only one warning lamp for oil and temperature, should I splice signal from that light to remote control buzzer? Buzzer have two wires pink/red and yellow/red, on the electronic schema shows that one is connected to tachometer and the other one with engine but doesn't show which one?

Comment

Originally posted by senka1972 View Post
        boscoe99 one short...
        I have only one warning lamp for oil and temperature, should I splice signal from that light to remote control buzzer? Buzzer have two wires pink/red and yellow/red, on the electronic schema shows that one is connected to tachometer and the other one with engine but doesn't show which one?
        The owners manual that I have shows two lights but the service manual shows just one light. That being for low oil pressure. Are you sure that your lamp also lights up for over temperature? How many wires go to the light?

In most Yamaha four strokes there are three ground signals used that (1) cause the buzzer to sound, (2) cause a light/icon to illuminate if low oil pressure occurs and (3) cause a light/icon to illuminate if over temperature occurs.

The ground for the buzzer has nothing to do with the ground for the lights/icons.

Comment

No, Iam not sure that the light is for temperature too.
          From oil sensor to alarm light coming one pink wire and one yellow/red from CDI unit.
          From temperature sensor coming two brown/black wires, one connected to the ground and other one enters in CDI unit
          I just know that in every problem with the engine I have sound signal and drop down of rpm's, for the light honestly I didn't notice.

Comment

Working...
          X