What size prop is on my motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size prop is on my motor?

I have a 2020 115, with a dealer installed prop. I'm trying to figure out the diameter and pitch of my prop. The only markings I see on the prop is 13-1/1x15xk. I did a google search with no results.

I tried contacting my dealer, but no help from them. Anyone know what the markings mean?

You say that it is a 115. Which would be a two stroke motor. I suspect that it might be a four stroke F115. Correct or not?

Did the motor come on the boat from a boat maker or did the dealer install the propeller? If a boat maker, what brand of boat?

Is the propeller aluminum or stainless steel?

Comment

The "x" is probably a "4". But you can physically measure the diameter so that part is easy. I suspect it's then a 15" pitch as opposed to "xk". But maybe post a pic of the markings? The exact size could be dependent on the boat and intended use, as well.
      2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
      1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

pull the prop off and inspect for more markings

Comment

Originally posted by DennisG01 View Post
          The "x" is probably a "4". But you can physically measure the diameter so that part is easy. I suspect it's then a 15" pitch as opposed to "xk". But maybe post a pic of the markings? The exact size could be dependent on the boat and intended use, as well.
          Agreed....given its V4 I suspect 13.25” diameter 15” pitch
          Jason
          1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Working...
          X