No announcement yet.

Lithium Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might work for an electric reel on the bow where I have no outlets. Some calm days it would be nice to fish up there in 800-1000'.

Comment

I have 3 of the 100amp/hr Ionic Blue LiFe Batteries w/ Bluetooth in the boat, plus and additional one as a portable for use as needed around the RV and boat and a 200amp/hr 4 cell prismatic LiFe in the RV, without any doubt the best upgrade in the past 30years. Check out the Li battery thread @ BBC forum and the Facebook forums. Long term the cost is easily justified even for an old retired guy like myself. The RV one has been operational for 5.5 years now with no down side it easily supplies power to a 2K watt PSW inverter for the RV microwave, heater blower motor, etc.
      The technology has arrived and is now at a reasonable price for most of us - give it a try - you will love it
      Retired and Loving Life

Comment

Originally posted by RetiredGuy View Post
        I have 3 of the 100amp/hr Ionic Blue LiFe Batteries w/ Bluetooth in the boat, plus and additional one as a portable for use as needed around the RV and boat and a 200amp/hr 4 cell prismatic LiFe in the RV, without any doubt the best upgrade in the past 30years. Check out the Li battery thread @ BBC forum and the Facebook forums. Long term the cost is easily justified even for an old retired guy like myself. The RV one has been operational for 5.5 years now with no down side it easily supplies power to a 2K watt PSW inverter for the RV microwave, heater blower motor, etc.
        The technology has arrived and is now at a reasonable price for most of us - give it a try - you will love it
        You pretty much reflect what people using them in Australia say. But here we pay 2.5 to 5 times more than the Pb acid, so it is still a big $ jump. I will replace my van and RV house or storage batteries to lithium when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
        X