Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdi Unit for Yamaha F80 Bet 2008

Hello !
    I have a Yamaha F80 Bet 2008 4 stroke outboard.I need to buy Cdi Unit with nr.6D7-8591A-11 for this type,new or used.Please tell me where to find this cdi unit or anyone who is compatible.Thanks

Click above on the RED : PURCHASE YAMAHA PARTS above and it should be there.

The prices here are a bit better than at the dealer..
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Hello Scott
      thanks for reply but link isn't working.

Comment

This is a Yamaha USA website.

A 6D7 CDI is not available in the US. It has not been used on any motors that have been offered here in the US. Therefore, it will not be available via any of the US Yamaha outboard motor dealers.

Comment

do you know any CDI who can be compatibile with 6D7 ? Maybe 6D8 or 6D9. thanks

Comment

You may check with your local Yamaha dealer and see on the availability.

Where are you located(curious)?

I did find this CDI but its off one # (-10- vs -11) when you look thru the PDF;

http://www.yamaha-nautica.com.br/Con...2013094303.pdf

Page "D4"
            Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 04-17-2015, 07:09 PM.
            Scott

Comment

The -11 is a replacement for a -10.

Problem is, the motor that uses his ECU was not offered here in the states and thus the ECU will not be available here. Some parts are the same as parts used on USA Yamaha's but some are not.

I sure do like the way those parts books are laid out. Easy to search. Plus, they are savable in pdf format. Too bad Yamaha US does not offer theirs in this format. Which I suspect they do for a reason.

Comment

So whatever country he's located in (I'm assuming outside the US with a NON-US engine) shouldn't that CDI be available there?
                Scott

Comment

I would think so.

I also think prices are cheaper here. People want cheap.

Comment

I am from Albania.The CDI in Europe costs about 1300 Euro and its found only in 2 websites.I am trying to find all the opportunities to repair the engine and i heard that are some Usa models are compatible with F80.Thanks for your Replys.Regrades

Comment

What is the problem with your ECU? Why do you think that it needs to be replaced?

$1300/1300 Euro is a terrible price to have to pay. Taxes.

Comment

Working...
                      X