Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My comments are directed to Nautical.

Comment

Oh, sorry about that. I totally misread what you meant. You had highlighted some of my words and I thought you were directing your comments to me.
      2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
      1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

You re right, written statements often come out and not intended to be inflammatory. Discussions in person would be much different Mr, Boscoe FYI..The discussion was about comparing YAMAHA oil filters with aftermarket equals.. in case you didn't read the topic title. A habit that perhaps you acquired over there at Hull truth. The topic was about Yamaha Outboard engines parts and expanded into experience with other makers ,observations,and warranty concerns FYI I was trying to convey options and views for others to think about.I think it was helpful even though lively.

Comment

Can I have a coke with that popcorn?
          Scott
          1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
            Can I have a coke with that popcorn?
            No Coke, Pepsi!

Comment

Just one last thing...

Dennis... Thanks for share your experince with us...
              contrary to what you might think your imput was important...

Comment

+1 ^^^^

And its "Pepsi, Pepsi"! (per the old days of Saturday Night Live)!
                Scott

Comment

Almetelo... Thank you, sir. That was very kind of you to say.

Scott - I was trying to find a youtube video of the old skit to post here, but either my 'googling' skills aren't that good (which is a distinct possibility), or it doesn't exist. Oh well.

Comment

Cheezeburger, Pepsi!!

https://screen.yahoo.com/olympia-res...000000640.html
                    Scott

Comment

Wonderful!!!! Thanks! I miss the old SNL's.

Comment

I watched the old ones religiously.. The newer ones, very, very rare.... The recent re-union/anniversary was excellent!

Talk about a thread de-rail!!
                        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                          Talk about a thread de-rail!!
                          I was thinking the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Nautical View Post
                            You re right, written statements often come out and not intended to be inflammatory. Discussions in person would be much different Mr, Boscoe FYI..The discussion was about comparing YAMAHA oil filters with aftermarket equals.. in case you didn't read the topic title. A habit that perhaps you acquired over there at Hull truth. The topic was about Yamaha Outboard engines parts and expanded into experience with other makers ,observations,and warranty concerns FYI I was trying to convey options and views for others to think about.I think it was helpful even though lively.
                            It was a tale told by an unknowing, full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing.

Why not a Ford versus Chevy debate? Or a four stroke versus two stroke debate? Or a Yamaha versus Etec debate. Or a democrat versus republican debate. The answers are the same.

At the end of the day none of us know anything more definitively and conclusively about filters (Yamaha or other brands) than when the thread was started.

Comment

Debates can be helpful. There may have been some readers not knowing that there are options in sourcing equal parts for their engines. Oil filters was the subject for this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X