Need some sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some sources

First things first. I'm a new member here. Been lurking the last few days and have picked up a lot of great info.

I had some major health issues and the boat and motor didn't get laid up properly. I'm now paying the price for that.

I have a 2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI. I have a new filter installed between the tank and low pressure pumps. I have new low pressure pumps enroute, I have a new VST pump and filter, fuel regulator, medium pressure filter in hand. So basically everything short of the HP pumps and injectors are on my short list for replacement. Also dumped the gas tank and refilled with fresh fuel.

I'm sure I will most likely need to send the HP pumps and injectors out for rebuild. I'm hoping to avoid replacing those if possile. If I do need to replace I'm looking for sources for rebuilts. Also could use a source to send my existing HP pumps and injectors for evaluation/rebuild if there salvagable.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

seems testing things would be the better way to find out what problems you have.

Do a search for Rodbolt17s posts.
    He has mentioned where he send his for testing and cleaning

Comment

See page 19. Only place that I know of that rebuilds the HPDI HP pumps. They also do injector cleaning as well. But, you can do better on pricing by having the injectors done by injectorman or brucato services.

http://www.flagshipengine.com/2010%20catalog.pdf

Comment

http://www.flagshipengine.com/2010%20catalog.pdf

Comment

Flagship Marine Engine Co., Inc
          200 E. Ann St.
          Punta Gorda, FL 33950
          888-282-2840
          fax 941-575-1285

Comment

myself I would start like you are.
            clean the low and medium systems and replace the medium pressure filter.
            when replacing that medium pressure filter DO NOT replace the otieker type clamp with a worm screw type.
            then I would run it while monitoring the HP rail.
            if it runs well AND maintains its 1100 or so PSI you are ****en.
            I cannot test injectors, I can test HP rail pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
              Flagship Marine Engine Co., Inc
              200 E. Ann St.
              Punta Gorda, FL 33950
              888-282-2840
              fax 941-575-1285
              Thanks for this info, and the links.

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
                myself I would start like you are.
                clean the low and medium systems and replace the medium pressure filter.
                when replacing that medium pressure filter DO NOT replace the otieker type clamp with a worm screw type.
                then I would run it while monitoring the HP rail.
                if it runs well AND maintains its 1100 or so PSI you are ****en.
                I cannot test injectors, I can test HP rail pressure.
                Thanks for the validation. I should have everything back together for a test start by the weekend. You wouldn't happen to know what size otieker clamp to get would you? This is the source for the clamp and tool I was looking at ClipsAndFasteners.com - Automotive Retainers,Clips and Fasteners

For monitoring the rail pressure I assume I will need some software for that. This is what I was looking at for a source on that YAMAHA YDS/YDIS DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM , WAVERUNNER & OUTBOARD 60V-WS850-00-00

Comment

Working...
                X