Dissimilar battery charging continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissimilar battery charging continued

This photo shows the larger fully charged battery being charged while the less than fully charged smaller battery is being charged.

Nice regulated pwr supply. U would not believe what I sea on boats almost daily.. in regard to battery and wiring.. like nobody has heard of ABYC or CFR'S.. battery's are like women,, fish,,, boats , they are loved by men......just not understand. Gonna have to write a book someday when I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      This photo shows the larger fully charged battery being charged while the less than fully charged smaller battery is being charged.
      Being I cannot see how all of the cables are hooked up, maybe you could draw something to represent what you have going on there.
      paralleled batteries or separate outputs to batteries?

I would expect the not fully charged battery to take most of the current

Comment

Originally posted by Keithbaja View Post
        Nice regulated pwr supply. U would not believe what I sea on boats almost daily.. in regard to battery and wiring.. like nobody has heard of ABYC or CFR'S.. battery's are like women,, fish,,, boats , they are loved by men......just not understand. Gonna have to write a book someday when I'm done
        That's funny....lol

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          So what is your hypothesis here? Need more information on what you are showing.

Comment

It is a work in process. I posted a message with other images but it is on hold pending management review. More to follow.

Comment

oops. That's "understood" is there a way to go back and edit a post ??

Comment

Originally posted by Keithbaja View Post
                oops. That's "understood" is there a way to go back and edit a post ??
                I wish. My drivel and mistakes seem to be frozen for posterity. For all the world to see.

Comment

Working...
                X