Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will New Yamaha outboards be available 25HP ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will New Yamaha outboards be available 25HP ????

I have contacted my local dealer and gave a deposit toward a new 25HP Yamaha and after months of waiting they still cant tell me when it will be shipped to them. Any information would be helpful. I want to know if I should be patient for another month or if I am waiting my time and should try to find a different motor.

There is no one at this website that can answer your question.

Where in the world are you located? Other than your dealer, the only one that might have a guess as to when your model will be available is the Yamaha distributor that covers your area. Yamaha USA is the case of a motor being sold by a Yamaha USA dealer.

Patience is certainly needed. For obtaining a Yamaha or any other outboard motor brand. The entire supply chain has been turned on its head due to that pesky virus. Evinrude is out of business. That leaves Mercury and Suzuki. Maybe to some extent Honda but they don't really seem to be interested in outboard motors.

One guy on another forum got on his phone and started calling every dealer in the USA. I believe he finally located a dealer that had what he wanted in stock. You might want to consider doing the same. Too bad there is not a database for consumers to see what dealer has what in stock.

At a minimum I would get on the phone and call the dealer that owns this website. Biggest dealer in the USA. They might, repeat might, just have one in stock.

Comment

Hopefully you are looking for a F25 and not a 2 stroke.
      while you are talking with the dealers ask about what other HP motors are available for you to choose from in stock

Comment

Would be nice if this site had a link to outboard motors they have in stock. Might be difficult to manage however. Motors moving in and out constantly.

Here is a link to their motors. Why not just give them a call at the number listed?

https://www.boats.net/catalog/access...nds?qf=MTQ9MjU

Comment

Update: I have given up and requested my $500 deposit back from JP motorsports in Chula Vista, California. I understand it is just a tough time for buying new outboards especially in certain sizes. I tried Suzuki also through the same dealer and none available to order. Wow 99yam40 !!! Do they even make 2 stroke anymore? Even the Yamaha reps don't know when.

Comment

Originally posted by inawaterworld View Post
            Update: I have given up and requested my $500 deposit back from JP motorsports in Chula Vista, California. I understand it is just a tough time for buying new outboards especially in certain sizes. I tried Suzuki also through the same dealer and none available to order. Wow 99yam40 !!! Do they even make 2 stroke anymore? Even the Yamaha reps don't know when.
            Which Yamaha rep? Those out in the field? They would have not a clue. Might be one of the last to know. One or two within Yamaha headquarters will have been told by Yamaha Japan when certain models are scheduled for delivery. But they are just schedules. Schedules change.

Yamaha still makes a 25 HP two stroke. Which you asked about in your original message. Just not sold here in the US. Plenty sold down south.

Comment

My Speed Queen washer I bought in 94 has died,
              so talked to the local dealer and he said he has not yet received the ones he ordered back in march.
              Looks like these things made in the USA are having a problem also getting made, not just the things over seas.

Since you do not have a location listed and did not say where you are looking for motors, and called it a 25 not a F25, I kind of thought you were not from the USA
              Last edited by 99yam40; 10-31-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X