Looking for 2003 Yamaha 150TXRB Performance Bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2003 Yamaha 150TXRB Performance Bulletin

Hello everyone, I just joined the forum and was hoping for some help. I recently purchased a 2003 Parker 2120 with a 150TXRB two stroke. I've read many comments that this is underpowered for my boat but honestly I think it performs very well. My question is, I don't have the fuel monitoring system and was trying to find the Yamaha performance bulletin for this engine model. I've searched quite a bit online and Yamaha's website does not go back that far. Does anyone here have one they would be willing to share? Also, any other information would me most appreciated. Sadly the person that sold me the vessel did not provide any documentation so it's been a learning experience. Thank you in advance for your help.

The last performance link I had saved from Yamaha went away at least a year ago(had it saved)..

If it helps, I have an Angler 20'4" center console with an F150.

WOT, speed is about 44MPH at 5,900RPMs loaded lightly(two folks, etc). Cruising speed is about 30MPH or it gets a bit un-stable / too bumpy.

It'll easily jump on plane in maybe 3 seconds... Max HP (from 1997 is 150HP per Angler)

I wouldn't worry too much about what "folks say". How's the boat perform with that engine?

If properly propped and running properly, I think it'd be fine, just my 2cts..

Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Have you called Parker Boats?

I have four PB's with 150 two strokes installed but not on a Parker Boat. If you want them send me your email address.

Comment

Working...
      X