No announcement yet.

Yamaha 150 HPDI no spark on 3 cylinder 1,3,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Hopefully it is something stupid. I also am hoping he shows up soon.

Comment

So I was going to run the YDS tool. and my laptop it was on died. I have the cable now but no software as my cd is gone. Is there a way to buy the software without the cable as I already have 2 cables. And all I see is the software with the cable. LOL I really do not want a third cable!

Comment

Townsend has it correct . As A reel captain, I always show my new guest's/crew how to use the VHF,, flare's & PFD's, port vs Starboard. And to point at object in water/ land and NOT take ur eyes off for any reason... DO NOT,,, TELL ME WHICH WAY TO STEER.. point and Shout at what U sea... ONLY.. U now understand what I'm talking bout ???GOD,,, land people are Soóo Stupid

Comment

BTW,,, what's cool about port/starboard is the simple fact that once to you learn it,,,,,, you can never f,, Up really simple mate !!

Comment

Originally posted by Keithbaja View Post
            Townsend has it correct . As A reel captain, I always show my new guest's/crew how to use the VHF,, flare's & PFD's, port vs Starboard. And to point at object in water/ land and NOT take ur eyes off for any reason... DO NOT,,, TELL ME WHICH WAY TO STEER.. point and Shout at what U sea... ONLY.. U now understand what I'm talking bout ???GOD,,, land people are Soóo Stupid
            I guess you have no help to offer this gentleman, just the usual verbal diarrhea about who knows what.

Comment

Thank you panasonic as I am still hoping Boscoe shows up with some advice! Keithbaja
              Have a great day!
              Last edited by cinikal1; 12-21-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Sure, pan. First ck DVA at each coil.then ck puslar coil. . Ck all grounds with a good meter (FLUKE) also if you have a "Load PRO" use it. I would go thru ecm connectors and everything else with "Deoxit"
                Does that make you happy panasonic. Doing diagnostics thru texts is like using a towel to dry off while standing in a rain storm !!

Comment

Working...
                X