Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiller Handle Trim Switch

Hi!

Have a 62Y-W0084-00-4D / 63D-W0084-00-4D Tiller Handle that have a little black box under the bottom cover (close to the rubber handle) Where is suposed to be the trim switch (when bought it was already missing).

That little box must be a 69G-82563-10 or a 6AH-82563-00 (or even other similar but both look like the same, just diferent wiring and that is not important for me)

69G-82563-10

6AH-82563-00

The little box is there but the trim switch botton is missing so I just need a replacement botton but I'm not sure if is a 703-82563-** or a 704-82563-** type trim switch botton.

I know this is not a very common trim "box" and may be hard to get an answer

Thanks
    Last edited by almetelo; 03-03-2015, 07:54 PM.

Might this be it?

63D-82563-00-00 YAMAHA TRIM & TILT SWITCH

Does this look like your tiller handle?

Comment

Hi Boscoe!

Yes, same Tiller, same steering friction.

On my data doesn´t show part #88 (63D-82563-00)
      Good work.

That parts (trim switch and box/holder) seem's to be sold as single part but I'm sure the trim switch can be replaced. (the box have 4 screws that able to remove/fit the switch inside the box/holder)

As I have the box I just need botton and don´t want get a wrong part.

As last option I'll dismantle my 703 remote control box to check if trim switch of the remotes will do

The holder is exactely as the 2 above on pics
      Last edited by almetelo; 03-03-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Tell me again what model motor it is that you have please.

Comment

The motor is a 2001 F40BED / F40ELR

No had PTT but will fit a SHOWA PTT removed from a Honda BF50 also used on a Suzuki 50 (DF50 and 2 strokes I guess) offered by a friend to me, just need a new trim motor as the original motor have some leaks but still working (will get an aftermaket motor)

Just ordered at the machine shop a trim ram head(if I can say so) a metal joint as Honda call it to fit on the swivel and a proper size bushing for the lower pin and is plug and play, already test it and is good.

This Tiller Model was used on the 90's by 40 and 50 2 strokes and on the 1st years of the F50

This tiller in not original from the F40B model but is also plug and play
          Last edited by almetelo; 03-04-2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Please send me your email address again via PM. I can't find it. Got some info for you.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X