profissional opion on yahama motor from a pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profissional opion on yahama motor from a pro

0n a 2005 vmax yahama idles good but when trying to go on a plane its a bust no go motor only has 800hrs on it someone said its my timing wheeel another said its the carbs looking for a professionl opion tired of back yard machincs lol thk you

Model V150TLRB

Comment

Originally posted by tuccimf1 View Post
      0n a 2005 vmax yahama idles good but when trying to go on a plane its a bust no go motor only has 800hrs on it someone said its my timing wheeel another said its the carbs looking for a professionl opion tired of back yard machincs lol thk you
      might want to explain better what is going on and what you have tried already

Comment

The motor runs but if I put it in gear it cuts off. Also I can go very slow but it cuts off when I put the gear to full throttle.

Comment

I do not understand how you can go slow if it shuts off ( dies )when put into gear
          Last edited by 99yam40; 05-31-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

It putt putt but can't go full throttle. It shuts off.

Comment

Idle is low as well.

Comment

I must have miss read you post about putting in gear and dyeing, sorry.

My guess is not enough fuel to transition to higher RPM as you open the throttle.

but is always good to chech everything you can to start out with.
                timing is easy to check with a timing light

Comment

Working...
                X