Tilt and trim leak help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilt and trim leak help

1991 yamaha txrp 200hp. The center hydraulic cilynder on the tilt and trim unit needs an o-ring that rests in the id or inside of the cap . this o ring prevents the hydraulic fluid from bypassing and exiting under dust seal the rod slides in and out of . This center hydraulic cilynder also needs a dust seal on the exterior side of the cap . Any idea how I can attain theses two items. The outter two cilynder parts are readly available but the center one being a diffrent diameter are not. Thank you,
    Steve.

do you know parts numbers you looking for? from parts catalog? have you search this very forum for similar questions?

Comment

Originally posted by makomecrazy View Post
      1991 yamaha txrp 200hp. The center hydraulic cilynder on the tilt and trim unit needs an o-ring that rests in the id or inside of the cap . this o ring prevents the hydraulic fluid from bypassing and exiting under dust seal the rod slides in and out of . This center hydraulic cilynder also needs a dust seal on the exterior side of the cap . Any idea how I can attain theses two items. The outter two cilynder parts are readly available but the center one being a diffrent diameter are not. Thank you,
      Steve.
      I had a link saved for those specific o-rings but lost it. Boscoe99 I think originally posted the link/ part #'s. Its a common issue and those parts aren't in the parts fisch.

Found it;

Boscoe should be able to confirm it'll fit yours...

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...201/parts.html
      Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 10-24-2014, 07:50 PM.
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

With that parts diagram it appears that this cap doesnot have a dust sleeve like my does I'm suspicious if this will solve my leak ( my cap is probably machined diffrent) that the one in the boscoe link above
        Last edited by makomecrazy; 10-25-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X