68v-24471-10-00 lp fuel pump diaphragm f150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68v-24471-10-00 lp fuel pump diaphragm f150

The main body and cover for this pump are listed as 63p 24413 0000 and 63p 24414 0000 for all model years of f150. The pulse chamber diaphragm and integrated gasket between the two is shown as unavailable. No one admits to having it, or part number. The f115 lists a 68v 24471 1000 for its pump. DIPTECH Performance in AU shows that 68v part for the 63p pump bodies for the 2017 FL150. Has anyone subbed this part for the "unavailable" ? Note that the exploded diagrams from yamaha show an incorrect drawing for this part, as do yamaha repair manuals. Sealoc manual is correct. Google the part number and images to see actual item.

I rebuilt my F150 lp pumps awhile back, replacing the plunger and some gaskets. Looking back now, I would have bought new pumps. As you say, not all the parts seem to be available individually.

Comment

What would Rodnut say to a post such as this?

Jeez louise. This has been addressed about a gajillion times.

Does no one know how to use the parts books any more?

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        What would Rodnut say to a post such as this?

Jeez louise. This has been addressed about a gajillion times.

Does no one know how to use the parts books any more?
        I am guessing you are saying that those parts have been superseded to a different number.
        and that Rodbolt would have said he would just buy a new pump with all the parts in it so no problems

Comment

Thanks boscoe, perhaps you could direct me regarding where to find that information. I have perused the parts book and well as any internet site I thought might be relevant, however I have not been able to find a thing specific to the part for the 2004 f150 which is shown in all yamaha published data with no part number. I asked about a part which is coded for a f115 which might be similar because as you know although yamaha codes the 5 characters after the first 3 as "basic part" /similar items, in this case a " diaphragm"; The actual part may be very different depending on the first three characters which represent model number, but sometimes may fit other models. Yes the last 4 characters show a superseded part in this case a 68v 24471 1000 vs 68v 24471 0000 for the f115 and several other models. But in this case the part I am seeking has no part number to be found or to be superseded. I reasonably asked if anyone had any knowledge of the part that does exist and if it was possible to use it for a different engine. I suspect my question was too convoluted ? Allow me to rephrase: has anyone used an f115 68v24471 for an f150 lp fuel pump rebuild? For sure Rodbolt would buy new, he is a mechanic and his time is worth more than the part. I on the other hand have the time and ability to rebuild but not the $700 4 new pumps would cost. I believe any yamaha mechanic who works on f115s and f150s should be able to answer yep or nope just by eyeballing, I only have f150s to eyeball. Thank you in advance for your helpful responses.

Comment

Working...
          X