6YC Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6YC Units

Does the 6YC gauge read economy in nautical miles per gallon when the speed unit is set to knots? While setting my new 6YC gauge, I don't see an option other than Miles per Gallon or Litres per Kilometer. Can't figure out of this is still statute miles per gallon or if it changes to nautical miles per gallon.

Thanks!

hopefully by now you've had a chance while running the boat
    to change the 'unit preference' from statute to nautical
    and see the economy value change by 15%

Comment

To answer your question directly, no.

Per the owner's manual:

zcl7.jpg
      Last edited by boscoe99; 01-30-2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Thank you both....

Boscoe: You're seeing what I'm seeing in the owners manual...I could choose nm/L, but there is no choice for nm per gal. Fairdeal: I did not observe the economy changing when I shifted from Miles to Nautical Miles for distance. I'll check again next time I run the boat.

This was part of my engine replacement...I replaced a pair of F150 TXRDs to F175 XCAs (DEC). Only half way through my 10 hour breakin, but I like what I've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by striperstan View Post
          Thank you both....

Boscoe: You're seeing what I'm seeing in the owners manual...I could choose nm/L, but there is no choice for nm per gal. Fairdeal: I did not observe the economy changing when I shifted from Miles to Nautical Miles for distance. I'll check again next time I run the boat.

This was part of my engine replacement...I replaced a pair of F150 TXRDs to F175 XCAs (DEC). Only half way through my 10 hour breakin, but I like what I've seen so far.
          Correct. Normally we are only given X number of options.

Somewhere someone is wanting imperial gallons per furlong. Can't have it all.

Comment

Working...
          X