Model serial sticker gone older 30 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model serial sticker gone older 30 hp

The model number is gone on my 30hp 4 stroke with electric tilt. I have attached a picture of what is left. How do I sort out what it is.

more questions once I know what it is. It is on a 1986 whaler 13. Console steering. (Frozen).

Boscoe99 should be able to give you some info on that.

might look on the other side of the motor for a date of manufacture

Comment

I will look again on other side. I read a post somewhere that there is also a sticker on the power head inside the cowling?

Comment

Originally posted by Mgraham49 View Post
        I will look again on other side. I read a post somewhere that there is also a sticker on the power head inside the cowling?
        I am thinking that the one on power head is a serial # and you already have that
        as I said Boscoe can use the serial and other info on that sticker in pic to tell you more.
        are you in the USA?

Comment

That is a 2001 F30.

F30AET if sold outside of the USA or F30TLRZ if sold inside the USA. I think I see a snippet of a Z remaining on the decal.

https://www.boats.net/catalog/yamaha...r/2001/f30tlrz

Comment

Bosco99. You rock. Did you reverse look up from serial number?

Comment

Also, steering frozen. About to take off steering rod link bolt to see if it is engine mount or more likely the push pull assembly frozen. Grease zerts corroded and prob never lubed. Worked perfectly until just sitting recently.

Comment

If it is the steering cable rod, I hope it is not pulled all the way in.

if sticking out some you can set a 2x4 against it and then wail on that with a hammer

Comment

Working...
                X