Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you filthy dogs!! You know who you are.

Panasonic

Merry Christmas to all from me also.
    And hopes for a Happy, prosperous, and safe New Year too

well we made it through another year,
    but are missing Rodbolt for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
      merry christmas to all from me also.
      And hopes for a happy, prosperous, and safe new year too

well we made it through another year,
      but are missing rodbolt for some reason
      merry christmas!!!

Comment

And to all, a good night!
        Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Merry Christmas to all....leaving soon for our Christmas Eve service and singing at our church!....so much to be thankful for!!!!

Comment

Just back from church. Hey Panasonic I’m grilling steaks tonight! What’s for dinner up there? I’m still slapping mosquitoes here. We need a hard freeze.

Comment

I am Smoking/cooking some home made Venison & pork sausage along with some chicken ******* for tonight,
              and will Blacken some redfish in the morning to take to my sisters for lunch.
              She is frying some flounder stuffed with crab and grilling some shrimp.
              when was the last time you had a sea food Christmas dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                I am Smoking/cooking some home made Venison & pork sausage along with some chicken ******* for tonight,
                and will Blacken some redfish in the morning to take to my sisters for lunch.
                She is frying some flounder stuffed with crab and grilling some shrimp.
                when was the last time you had a sea food Christmas dinner?
                I’d love too. Seems that some here won’t give up the turkey. I’d be glad to get a turkey break.

You ever make redfish or trout cakes? Basically a crab cake with either.

Comment

No, I have not tried that before, will need to give it a shot.
                  But left over Blackened Red Fish sure makes a good tuna Salad type of dish.
                  just replace the Tuna with flaked Red Fish that has been blackened.

man my proof reading skills disappeared yesterday when I wrote "
                  home made Venison & pork sausage"
                  I should have wrote Home made Venison and Pork sausage

Comment

Now I'm hungry...

All the above sounds SOOOO good!
                    Scott

Comment

Merry Christmas to all...

I tried to find the related topic, however, since I'm impatient, writing here...Probably you, Yamaha enthusiasts, could solve my problem...

By the way, I'm writing from Turkey..

I have a Yamaha F100 (2009). We encountered with a trim problem last summer.

We can hear 12V electrical engine voice, which seems working properly. On the other hand, when we give power to the engine the trim releases itself and we see oil on the sea surface.

Then, the trim function become useless, does not function up and down.

It has been repaired (!) several times but we still experience this issue.

I am ready to change the whole related parts with the new ones.

Your help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Comment

With oil showing on the water after use, the units apparently leaking fluid..
                        You should be able to see fluid leaking on the unit once out of the water..

After the trim quits. does the electric motor (that you hear run), still make noise/operate (likely from your description).

In the last repair, what exactly did they do to the unit?

With the lack of fluid, the unit won't operate so best to find the leak and repair it.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                          With oil showing on the water after use, the units apparently leaking fluid..
                          You should be able to see fluid leaking on the unit once out of the water..

After the trim quits. does the electric motor (that you hear run), still make noise/operate (likely from your description).

In the last repair, what exactly did they do to the unit?

With the lack of fluid, the unit won't operate so best to find the leak and repair it.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

It has been stated that there was a crack on the unit (between the joint of 12V engine and on the hydrolic reserve). A patch applied for the crack.

However, I guess, according to high pressure there is a leakage again.

Another potential is the piston rings.

Authorized services mainly avoid to repair trim / tilt problems. Thats why I intend to purchase a brand new one.

Regards

Comment

a cracked housing around a machined area would be hard or possibly impossible to repair or very expensive.
                            But then a new unit will be expressive also.
                            might try to find a good used one

to start you own thread click on this link and then click on the + New Topic button at the top of the page
                            https://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/...outboard-forum

Comment

Curious as to what type of patch...

Welding and then machining back is about the only way to seal that unit up (as noted with the high pressure).

Sounds like that's your issue...

Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X