Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you aviation buffs read this?

"a good read" IMO
    Five years ago, the flight vanished into the Indian Ocean. Officials on land know more about why than they dare to say.

I read it. We love mysteries. They will find MH370 right after they find Amelia.

Comment

Not only of aviation interest, but of public interest, many people died leaving family seaking answers.
      This article provides a ton of information. Interesting from the point of view as to how much needs to be further known to draw a proper conclusion. Is the evidence that the plane was manually operated to do severe turns, climb altitude and then assist with it's dive, after engines ran out of fuel, to disintegrate "like confetti" not disputable? That we only "need" to know who and why (a nutter)(overwhelming suspect PIC); and does that really matter anyway?

Comment

Fly reputable airlines. Muslim Pilot? I’ll pass if I have the choice. What say ye?

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
          Fly reputable airlines. Muslim Pilot? I’ll pass if I have the choice. What say ye?
          They seem a reasonable airline. This is in our neck of the woods (also Australians killed). It doesn't seem to be any reason plausible other than pilot suicide, I don't think from the many examples of such pilot suicides that religion played any part, or indeed that they were going to take a lot of people with them even entered their psyche. They just used it as an easy way to do it, no drugs, no cliffs to jump off, no jumping onto a rail line etc. When you want to die, just proves nothing, not even other people's lives, matters.

Comment

Think of all of the virgins that awaited him?

Comment

Working...
            X