1999 SX200 outboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 SX200 outboard

I have a 1999 SX200 Yamaha Outboard with the two electronic multifunction gauges. Both have gone bad. I would like to replace them with analog gauges. I know Yamaha sells a Tach/Oil gauge that I would like to use instead of the existing Tach/Oil/Trim and also a fuel gauge to replace the existing Speed/Fuel/Time Date etc. Most of these functions except fuel can now displayed on my navigation system so the expensive gauges are not needed. Is this changeover possible and does anyone have the wiring schematic for these gauges. I have the Factory Manual for this motor and that doesn't even list the tach lead coming from the motor to the gauge.
    Frustrated
    Gary Smith

The digital multifunction gauges are actually more common than anything else these days. You can find 'em on Ebay for $250 or less.

Mike

Comment

I've tried Ebay but nothing is on at present to bid on plus whats the sense if they go bad every couple of years. I've nursed the Fuel gauge for a couple of years now and that finally quit. Much cheaper with analog than digital especiall when I don't require all the functions.

Comment

I suggest Ebay also, I watched for a while and was able to get a electronic multifunction speed/fuel for $100. Mine was the only bid.

Comment

I did one better than eBay. I ordered two complete gauges with rigging kits from Boats.net. Great and extremely fast service. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X