Yamaha 55hp 2 stroke 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 55hp 2 stroke 1995

So I had some theives visiting my engine a few days ago. I found cables cut of but im not sure what is missing since I know little to nothing about engines. I googled an image of my.model and compared. Top is Google, bottom is mine. Anyone know what is missing and what the part is called?

Looks like at least the CDI unit: https://www.boats.net/catalog/yamaha...t/electrical-1 part #10

I don't know what the thing is above the CDI unit, (doesn't look stock)
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Whoever did that should have their gonads ripped out!....I hate thieves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by robert graham View Post
        Well let's hope the components stolen aren't compatible with the thieves motor and blows it up! No your suggestion better, the thieves will then just go and steal another person's whole engine, without their gonards they may not have the strength to lift it off the transom.

Comment

Originally posted by robert graham View Post
          Robert with the rare outburst of emotion....

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
            Looks like at least the CDI unit: https://www.boats.net/catalog/yamaha...t/electrical-1 part #10

I don't know what the thing is above the CDI unit, (doesn't look stock)
            That is a terminal strip with a protective cover on top of it. That is where all the CDI wires terminate.

Comment

Looks like you are missing at least 8, 11, 12, 21 and 19, not to mention the mounting hardware. Some of those parts are not available new. This view is from the left side of the engine.

CaptureT.JPG

Comment

Working...
              X