Yamaha Marine LCD Display (wiring)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Marine LCD Display (wiring)

First time post. Glad you guys are here.

I've just bought my first boat with an 0x66 2000 Yammi. The boat came with both the RPM and SPEED marine meters but I have no idea how to wire them in. Right now the tachometer and fuel gauge work but nothing else.

I need to re-wire everything under the center console but I can't find the wiring diagram for these two devices. There are many posts on here from years ago but all of the pictures have been removed.

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for these devices? I believe I have the older model with the round connectors on them.

Any help is much appreciated.

Originally posted by david3217 View Post

I've just bought my first boat with an 0x66 2000 Yammi. The boat came with both the RPM and SPEED marine meters but I have no idea how to wire them in. Right now the tachometer and fuel gauge work but nothing else.

I need to re-wire everything under the center console but I can't find the wiring diagram for these two devices. There are many posts on here from years ago but all of the pictures have been removed.

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for these devices? I believe I have the older model with the round connectors on them.

Older as in 1993 and earlier motors and gauges used round connectors.

All OX66 models are post 1993 and use square connectors.

Need you to confirm what you have on both the motor and the gauges.

If the boat came with the motors and the gauges why are you having to wire them in? If they both work, what is it that you are wanting to do?

Comment

I went round & round - puzzling.

guessing its the 'trim/oil light' functions he's missing on the tach?

if he's got 'fuel gauge' on the SPEED meter - what doesn't he have - speed?

Comment

Originally posted by david3217 View Post

http://tradevenue.se/

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Comment

that does not give us any info.
          you might want to give the info asked for , when it is asked,

and then come back to give an explanation of what solved your problem so others can benefit from your experience

Comment

Working...
          X